TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
12.03.20 – Please note if you have been affected by the Coronavirus please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01548 580215 for further information on our cancellation policy.
- The room tariff includes breakfast.
- Dinner rate is based on a minimum of 2 night stays.
- Family accommodation is available.
- Dogs are welcome in the bar area but we regret we do not allow them in the bedrooms.
- Check in is from 3pm. LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS STRICTLY 10PM. Check out is at 10.30am.
- Credit card charges and VAT are included in the tariff.
- The tariff is subject to change except in respect of bookings already made.
- There is a minimum two night stay on Fridays and Saturdays.
- We do not supply cots or extra beds but we welcome travel cots or beds.
- Credit card details are required on booking to secure it. We require a deposit of £40 per room per night to secure the booking.
- The remaining balance of room will be taken 30 days prior to arrival.
- Early check outs and deposits are strictly non-refundable. Deposits may be transferable for a future stay.
- If booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival date then payment will be taken in full. We strong recommend guests to take out travel insurance in the event of a cancellation. 12.03.20 – UPDATED – IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR STAY WE WILL MOVE YOUR STAY TO LATER ON IN THE YEAR (DEPENDENT ON AVAILABILITY)
- Late arrival – latest check in time is strictly 10pm. Please do call us on 01548 580215 if you have any problems.
- Dinner reservations should be made by telephone, email or at the time of your booking.
- Vegetarian options are always available. Special dietary requirements can be catered for if requested in 24 hours in advance.
- Non-residents are welcome to dine.
- Public car parking is available outside the inn and is free of charge.
- Any damage to The Cricket Inn property caused by guests will be charged to the guest making the booking.
- We reserve the right to ask guests who behave in an unruly manner to leave the premises on such reasonable terms as we in our absolute discretion see fit.
- In the absence of negligence on our part, as is usual, we accept no liability for injury to the person or damage to property connected with your stay at the The Cricket Inn.
- Breakfast is included for each paying guest at The Cricket Inn.
- The last table bookings are taken at 8.30pm.
The Cricket Inn is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address, address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to offers
We require this information for:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, services and special offers that we feel you might be interested in.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research to help improve our services here at The Cricket Inn.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. You can do this in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address.